Friday, July 13, 2012

Snapshots

I have been waaaay too tired and busy lately to even think about this blog.

Please forgive my laziness. Here are some snapshots of what I've been up to:


Josh got to rearrange all of the hooks after the box was spilled.



I tried water skiing for the first and most likely last time.

This fell from a tree and landed on my Pa.
 
Happy Belated 4th of July!

Kris celebrated her 15th birthday here in the States and was a little embarrassed by all of the attention.

Group photo: complete with elbow glossing protection.
Jacki celebrated her Sweet 16!!
 
Pa looks so sophisticated.
Ma should grow a 'stache...
Jodi looks as though she is about to sneeze.

As you can see, we've had a lot going on. Jacki turned 16 and the family had a lot of fun with some photo props I put together, Josh and I took a much needed technology break, we went to see the local fireworks with a large group of people from our church, and there has been a lot of hanging out with the Basque students. It's all been quite fun, but it has kept Josh and I quite busy. I'm looking forward to the next time we get a break!

Happy Friday! And have a blessed weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment