Tuesday, March 5, 2013

It's been three years...

I stood there with my dad. The doors opened and my breath caught in my throat. I hear Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata begin playing as the people around me stand in unison. I look down the aisle to see my beloved standing there, beaming. I can hardly believe that in a matter of minutes, I will be married. The man standing in front of me will call me his wife and we will spend the rest of our lives together.

I honestly don't remember much about the time that followed. There were vows, laughing, a few tears [[mostly from my sisters]] and then lots and lots of hugs.

It's hard to believe that this all happened three years ago. The last three years have been both the longest and shortest years of my life. We've had rough times and we've had joyous times, but we've loved each other through it all. God continues to draw us closer to Himself and each other as we continue on this journey called marriage. I feel so blessed to call Joshua my husband, my best friend forever, my partner.

Here's to another three years, hun! [[and hopefully many, many more than that!! haha]]


Let's do this thing!


We were positively giddy!


What have we done??




No comments:

Post a Comment