Friday, June 15, 2012

Snapshots + Link Up

Today I am Linking up my Snapshots post with Kacia! She's pretty cool so you should definitely go check out her blog. =]

Here's a peek at my current project! It should be done within the next couple of days!

My cherry tomatoes seem to be doing nicely...

I find this fascinating. Something seemingly so fragile, yet somehow so strong...

I hate wearing shoes in the summer...

This guy and four of his friends reside in our back yard. Which is cool because they eat all of our dandelions!

Blackberries...There's only 5 of them, but they're doing well!



A recent finished project of mine.

I took this one for Jami!

That is a boat load of Lionfish...I don't like them...

The worst part about summer...ALLERGIES!
p.s. if you have any home remedies for allergies, PLEASE send them my way...I'm DYING over here!


2 comments:

  1. i am def trying the nutella cookies!! also, i love the bob esponja pic ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would strongly urge you to reconsider your decision to make the cookies. And I knew you would love it. =]

    MISS YOU GIRL!!!!

    ReplyDelete