Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Drumroll Please...

I am pleased to announce that my Etsy shop is now OPEN!!! [[hurrah!]] It feels like it's been a long time coming, and I still have managed to only have two listings, but be not dismayed for I have more items on the way! [[For example I am currently finishing up some knitted coffee sleeves.]] The name of the shop is Fāyán Knits. Fāyán means "speak" in Mandarin. I decided on it after reading Proverbs 31:8 [[Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute.]] That is exactly what I want to use the funds from this shop to do. I am just so excited that this day has come!

So please go take a look at it [[there is a link at the top of this page]]. I know there's not much to see right now, but keep an eye on it because I have more coming.

I am currently searching for more ideas for products, so if you have any ideas, please send them my way! [[jspencer2303@gmail.com]]

No comments:

Post a Comment