Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tiny Ones.

Hello!

If you read this post earlier this week, you know that I've been working on a brand new product.  I'm so pleased to announce that they have made their way into the shop as of this morning and are now ready to be purchased!




Right now, we have three collections of colors that have been specially chosen and put together. However, there is an option to pick and choose which colors you want. I'm still working on picking out new colors and finding knew color combinations that I think look nice together, so if you don't see your favorite colors, please let me know! I would be so happy to work with you to find a collection that works with your little one's style.

I've decided that to properly kick off this product, there needs to be a sale of some kind. So, for one week only, when you buy one collection, you get a second for free! No joke. It's for real happening. All you have to do when you check out is leave a Note to Seller with your second collection choice, or three new color choices. So, for $10, you're getting 6 [[instead of the usual 3]] hand crafted hair bows! 

Tell your neighbors! Tell your friends! Tell your family! Because, come 11:59 CST August 6th, I will no longer be offering this deal.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment