Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall Sale @ Fāyán Knits

Hey y'all!

Fall is upon us! [[Basically...]] And you know what that means...


NEW FALL KNITS!!

 

In an effort to get you new products in the shop, I would like to clear inventory from summer. The season of change will be bringing in some changes to my shop. I would like to begin using all natural fibers in my products to ensure the best quality [[and coziest]] knits there are! However, I can't get you these new products without clearing out a few of the ones that are already stocked...

SO!

I have decided to give y'all 15% off everything in the shop! Yep...15%! Off of everything!

All you have to do is enter the code

FALL15

at checkout. Simple as pie. So head on over to Fāyán Knits and do some shopping! [[Because I'm really excited about the new projects I'm working on and you should be too!]]

No comments:

Post a Comment