Monday, October 17, 2011

So It's a Hedgehog...

I don't know about you, but I'm a pretty cheap person. Not with all things...usually just with things that I know I can make myself. For example, hats...scarves...pin cushions...
Yes. Pin cushions. I am well aware that they are all of $3 to purchase at a store. And $3 is not that much money. I can afford to spend $3. But really...who wants a generic tomato shaped thing that everyone has? Not me. So, when I found this pattern online, I just had to make one. I took a little creative license because I wanted to just use what I had laying around the house instead of having to go buy materials [[because then that kind of defeats my whole purpose...]] So, yes. Mine doesn't look exactly like the original, but that [[I think]] is what makes her so cute! And now I have a unique way to store my pins. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment