Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Autumn...

I don't know about you, but I'm not much of a seasonal decorator...that is...I wasn't until this year. I'm not sure what it was, but I felt inspired to make our home feel festive. So today, I spent several hours making a few crafts to decorate our home with.

What do you think? They're super easy, however, quite time consuming. I found the garland idea here, the larger pumpkin idea here [[the first picture of the post.]] and the tiny, cute pumpkin idea here. [[Just in case you're interested.]] The best part about these is that you can completely customize them to fit your style. If you try them, send me pictures! I'd love to see how they turn out.

Also, if you have other decorating ideas for fall, send them my way!
jspencer2303@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment